Thursday 9 September 2010

the new girl

So I'm the new girl around here. I'll be honest with you, I have no idea what I'm doing. So that is the reason that this blog is going to look pretty 'bog standard' for a while (excuse my tatty language). 

I know most people blog about aspects that they are rather passionate about albeit fashion, music or what happened on 'enders last night (I heard Peggy is going to die! SHOCK, HORROR). I've always loved fashion but not in a 'must buy everything on the catwalk ASAP or will lose serious fashion brownie points' way, I'm not one for couture and i would take Primark over Prada any day so if your looking to know about the runways of Paris and Milan, then i suggest you click away now. The same applies if your looking for someone to tell you about bands who’s music will set your soul alight, I’ve only been to two concerts (Metallica and Green day) and one Camden gig (storey- AMAZING band) so I wont be much help on that topic, more importantly, I must confess I’m a dedicated follower of Mr Kanye West and I don’t think I’m going to stray anytime soon. Sorry my darlings. Although if its make-up you want to know about then that’s my niche and I can help you any way you need with that, just ask :)

So now that I’ve explained what this blog is not how about I tell you what it is? *drum roll please* and STOP the drum roll as I’m not entirely sure myself! I’m thinking it will be more a day to day online journal explaining to those who will listen, well technically read, about the trials and tribulations of my life (Yay!)

So now that I’m going to let you in on the in workings of my mind I really should introduce myself, shouldn’t I? I’m Nash, yes its short for something and I’ll let you know what when I know you a bit better :), I’m a 19 year old girl studying social sciences at university. I love love love ASOS and have an obsession with movies from the 1980s. ohh yeah and I’ll take my tea with milk and 2 sugars.


xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment