Tuesday 14 September 2010

have you met my boyfriend? his name is paul...


A bag is the most important accessory you will ever own, fact. So let me introduce you to mine.

if your anything like me then you’ll get a cheap thrill every time you see a ‘what’s in my bag’ type posting/video, not so much to see the junk that people carry around day to day, but purely and simply because you can tell a lot from a person by what they carry their swagger in. so since I’ve seen quite a few people postings/ making videos about their bags, I thought I would join in :)





this is the love of my life, he was my gift from my friends on my 18th birthday. unless you live under a rock you probably know about pauls boutique. I had been obsessed with getting one for about a year so you can imagine my glee when I unwrapped this beauty! why so obsessed? I hear you ask, well to me a paul's boutique bag screams personality and with its individual customisation you know you own something that’s different to everyone else’s. oh and obviously they are oh so fabulous.

now that you know this, you can imagine my squeals of joy when on my 19th birthday I received this





xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment