Wednesday 15 September 2010

If i was a billionaire...

firstly, i got UBER excited when i logged on and saw i got my first follower! so thank you to her :)

i thought i would start a fun little post that i would do consistency called 'If i was a billionaire...' to show items i would purchase in a heartbeat if i had all the money in the world, they wont always be super expensive items but ones i would buy if i wasn't a student who has to think "if i buy that £40 dress,will i have enough money to buy dinner? ohh bother bother!" tough decisions!

so here is my first one :)

 If i was a billionaire... i would buy a paul's boutique 'roxanne' bag (£70):




xoxo

3 comments:

  1. i love this bag and I am pretty sure that would be on my list if I was to be a billionaire - going to be honest with you my list for WHEN iwn the lottery is getting bigger by the day - god help me!
    lovely little blog

    ellie-jay.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey u only need to be a seventypounder to have that, so head up:) (And now go and look for a rich husband ;p)

    But seriously I wish I could intulge in a new bag too, this one is really lovely, wait a few months and maybe u'll find it in an outlet or on sale:)

    xoxo
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. ou, ur blog is so amazing :)


    follow me :***

    ReplyDelete